Our company offers a stunning high quality of obd2 scanner with competitive price. Simplify your lifestyle by choosing the obd ii codes that is praised due to its durability and portability.
The OBDMATE OM580 Scan Tool is designed to work on all OBDII compliant vehicles. (including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)
Main Features & Functions:
* Fashionable design /Easy operation.
* Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
* Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
* Read hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
* Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
* Reads live datastream
* Views freeze frame data
* I/M monitor readiness test
* Displays live O2 sensor test data
* Displays On-board monitor test results
* Check if Vehicle components work status.
* Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
* Display Current trip Infomation (Fuel Economy, Average Fuel, Distance, Fuel used, Avg Speed).
* Multilingual menu and DTC definitions - English, French
* Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
* Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
* Reads, records & playbacks live sensor data
* records & playbacks DTC,?live sensor data,?freeze frame data
* live sensor data display with graphics
* Easier to understand and to operate with HELP function
* Software upgradeable via internet
Other Features & Benefits:
1,?dimensions: 132mm x 86mm x 20mm ( 5.21 inch x 3.38 inch x 0.8 inch)
2,?Easy to use seven-button operation (UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,HELP,ENTER,EXIT)
3,?Backlit, Colorful, 320x240 pixel
4,?CE, FCC, RoHS certification
5,?One year warranty
Using the Scan Tool?????????
1. Tool Description - OBDMATE OM580
1,?LCD DISPLAY?- Indicates test results.?2.8???/st1:chmetcnv> TFT 262K true color, 320*240 QVGA LCD display.
2,?ENTER BUTTON?- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
3,?EXIT BUTTON?- Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or returns to the menu. It is also used to setup system, exit DTC Lookup screen.
4,?LEFT SCROLL BUTTON?- When looking up Datastream. if Datastream display more than one screen; Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed.
5,?RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON?- When looking up Datastream. if Datastream display more than one screen. Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed.
6,?UP SCROLL BUTTON?- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data.
7,?DOWN SCROLL BUTTON?- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data.
8,?HELP BUTTON?-??Provides help information when pressed.
9,?OBD II CONNECTOR?- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
Display:?2.8 inch?TFT 262K true color, 320*240 QVGALCD display
Operating Temperature: 0 to?50°C?(32 to?140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to?70°C?(-4 to?158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions: 132mm x 86mm x 20mm ( 5.21 inch x 3.38 inch x 0.8 inch)
* 1pc x OBDMATE OM580 Scan Tool main unit
* 1pc x User's Manual
* 1pc x USB update cable
* 1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case
Recently Sold items